To the extent that you affirmatively provide personally identifiable information to SnapCap (e.g., in an email to Customer Service), SnapCap will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. In order to provide you with the most relevant credit oriented offers that SnapCap has access to, SnapCap logs the Internet Protocol (IP) address that is automatically assigned to the computer you use to visit our website. SnapCap does not make any connections between such IP address and any private or personally identifiable information. SnapCap may use IP addresses to compile and provide aggregate statistics about our visitor’s traffic patterns in order to administer and improve the services provided by SnapCap.
SnapCap may utilize cookies to enable you to save form data for enhanced usability of the website. However, SnapCap does not utilize cookies on our website to obtain any personally identifiable information about our users. SnapCap cannot represent the same for external or third party websites or our lending partners. Please review such third parties respective privacy policies to determine whether they utilize cookies.
SnapCap uses one or more companies to place advertisements for our products and services and those of third parties on our Site and third party sites. Cookies and other technologies such as Web beacons or tags are used to measure the effectiveness of our ads and to determine the display of content and advertising to you based on your interests both on our site , as well as on third-party sites where you may visit. To support this interest-based advertising solution, we and companies who we have contracted with, may use anonymous information about your visits to our and other third party websites. The information collected and used by this process is always anonymous, and does not enable any third-party to identify you individually.
SnapCap generally uses personal information for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity in connection with our new applications;
- to facilitate the transactional process between our lending partner and our users;
- determine if you are a registered business, determine your credit grade, determine suggested interest rate, and maximum loan amount;
- to prevent fraud, identity theft or illegal activities.
- to maintain our business records for reasonable periods, and to generally manage and administer our business, and;
- to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, processing and security requirements imposed on us, which may include establishing and verifying your identity and checking your identity against money laundering, terrorist financing or similar watch lists established by regulatory agencies or similar bodies in the United States.
Although it is our hope that you find the display of advertising to you based on your anonymous interests valuable, if you would prefer not to participate in the services offered through these solutions, you can always opt-out of this activity by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website by clicking http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed. We encourage you to take adequate precautions to protect your personally identifiable information, both on and off the Internet. To learn more, visit Onguard Online from the U.S. government.